6 Steps to Packing Up Small Appliances
Whether you’re moving across the country or just across town, packing up your belongings can be daunting. Small appliances, in particular, can be tricky to pack since they come in all shapes and sizes. We have prepared a six-step guide to ensure that your small appliances arrive at your new home safely and sound.
Follow These Six Simple Steps
- Start by giving all your small appliances a good cleaning. That will not only help keep your new home clean but will also help prolong your appliances’ life.
- Once they’re clean, remove any loose or removable parts. These can easily become lost during the packing and moving, so it’s best to remove them ahead of time.
- Next, find a box that’s the right size for your appliance. You don’t want the box to be too big or too small – just big enough so that the appliance can fit snugly inside.
- Once you have your box, wrap each appliance in packing paper or bubble wrap. That will help to protect them from scratches and other damage during the move.
- Gently place each appliance in the box, taking care not to jostle them around too much. If possible, place them in the box in the same order they will be used in your new home.
- Once all the appliances are in the box, seal it with packing tape and label it clearly. That will help to ensure that everything arrives at your new home safely.
Those simple steps will help ensure that your small appliances arrive at your new home in good condition. So take the time to pack them up properly and enjoy your new home worry-free.
Get The Help Of An Expert In Moving
If you’re still not sure how to pack up your small appliances, or if you need help with any other aspect of your move, don’t hesitate to reach out to an experienced moving company. They can provide you with all the assistance you need to ensure your move goes smoothly from start to finish.
Olympic Moving Provides Premium Moving Services!
Moving can be stressful, especially if you’re trying to do everything on your own. Luckily, there’s Olympic Moving to help remove some pressure. Olympic Moving offers moving services to ensure your belongings are safe and secure during transport. Their experienced professionals will work with you to determine the best way to pack your items, whether using boxes, bubble wrap, or another method.
They’ll also ensure everything is labeled correctly so you can easily find what you need when arriving at your new home. And because they’re a full-service moving company, they can even help with the heavy lifting on moving day. So if you’re looking for “companies moving near me” or an easy way to prepare for your upcoming move, give Olympic Moving a call.
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION